2 Days 1 Night Safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater Safari
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
You will be driving toward Tarangire National Park, it takes 2 1/2 to 3 hours to get there. Enjoy game drives and overnight at Panorama Camp site. Expect to meet massive elephant, giraffe, zebra, hippo, groups of wildebeest, and many more.
- Main destination:Tarangire National Park
- Accommodation:Panorama Camp site, located just outside Tarangire NP
- Meals & drinks:All meals included Non-alcoholic drinks
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha.
Early after B/Fast at the Lodge or Camp drive into Ngorongoro Crater for Crater Tour,Lunch will be in the Crater at the Hippo picnic site then Drive up from the crater then departure back to Arusha.
- Main destination:Ngorongoro Crater.
- Accommodation:End of tour (no accommodation)
- Meals & drinks:Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included)Non-alcoholic drinks
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for extra cost.
- You’ll be dropped off at the airport (or hotel)
|Standard Budget||$ 650 per Person|
|Mid-Range Lodge||$ 780 per Person|
|Luxury Lodge||$ 1450 per person|
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation or Camping Equipment (unless listed as upgrade or Before and After the Tour)
- A professional driver/guide and Safari Chef.
- All transportation on Safari (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals while on Safari (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Mineral water 1.5 Liter p/p each day (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Arrive and Transfer to Arusha at the Hotel for Overnight. Airport Transfer =( 50$ Max 4 Pax)
- Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for extra cost.
Tour Code: BET06C
Tour Duration: 2 days Safari
Group Size: 1 person and above
Special Category: Lodge Safari/Tented Camp
Season: All Year Around
We consider last minutes booking basically for camping